OMG Hospitality Group has done it again with this gloriously indulgent summer-friendly, health-boosting snack guaranteed to cleanse the palette. The subtle kick of added bubbles levels-up this basic dish to spectacular levels of extravagance. This Champagne watermelon wedges recipe is ideal for your next summer soirée.
- 1 small seedless watermelon, quartered and cut into 1” thick wedges
- 1 bottle of champagne or brut of your choice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 orange, zested
- Chopped mint, to taste
- Quarter and cut the watermelon into 1” thick wedges
- Fill a large tray with champagne and lay watermelon wedges so that they are at least halfway submerged (some overlap is fine)
- Distribute lemon, lime, and orange zests over watermelon wedges, ensuring that some is sprinkled in with the champagne for added flavor
- Allow the slices to soak for 24 hours, then finish with chopped mint before serving
Follow Muscle and Health on socials for updates on all the latest recipes that won’t sabotage your health goals.