Simple and quick to make, this fail-safe dish is sure to become a staple that you return to time and time again. Check out this soba noodle soup recipe.
This fresh summery recipe courtesy of OMG Hospitality Group delivers on wholesome Asian flavors by the bucket load.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 lb soba noodles
- 1 cucumber, cut in half length wise and cut into half moons
- 1 radish, shaved
- 1 avocado, large diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic chips
- 1 serrano, thinly sliced (optional if you like some heat)
- Sea salt to taste
- Optional: 8 oz ahi tuna, cubed
Sesame Lime Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 sweet chili sauce
- Cook soba noodles using directions on the bag and toss with a little sesame oil so they don’t stick together.
- The dish is served cold, so plate ingredients by twirling the noodles in the middle of the plate and placing the veggies around them. Drizzle the dressing over everything and garnish with the cilantro, sesame seeds, garlic chips and sea salt.
- Bon appetit! Dinner is served.
If this flavor-packed recipe tickled your tastebuds, try another classic of the Asian persuasion- Sticky Umami Eggplants Recipe.