For sustained energy to help you through the day give our Nourish Drink Porridge recipe a try. Made with all-natural and organic Nourish Drink, so it contains 26 vitamins and minerals as well as all the carbs, protein, and healthy fat you need for a complete meal. An ideal way to give your porridge an extra boost.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
3.5 oz Porridge oats
6.75 fl oz Full fat milk
6 fl oz Nourish Drink (Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry or Mango)
- Warm the milk in a small heavy bottom pan, stirring constantly
- When it is close to boiling, add the porridge oats and turn down the heat
- Wait until all the milk is absorbed, stirring every 1-2 minutes
- Now add your choice of the Nourish drink and keep stirring on a low heat until the drink is absorbed, and the porridge has a smooth consistency
- Serve the porridge with your preferred topping or just on its own
Jane Clarke is a dietitian and Cordon Bleu chef with more than 30 years’ experience in the nutrition industry. She is the author of nine best-selling books, columnist, and regularly contributes on TV. She has worked with Jamie Oliver on several of his projects and now leads Nourish by Jane Clarke, which provides a solution to the problem of undernourishment and provides empowerment and inspiration to those who are facing a health challenge, such as cancer and dementia.
For more breakfast of champions inspo, test your cooking prowess with this wholesome and delicious Vanilla Berry French Toast Recipe