Flat, fluffy, flipping flavorsome. What’s not to love about a stack of glorious pancakes fresh out of the pan? This version courtesy of Warrior Sports has protein a plenty and simple to prepare.
Warrior Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
1oz rolled oats
1oz plain flour
3.5oz 0% fat Greek yogurt
½ mashed banana
Cinnamon and vanilla extract to taste
1oz 0% fat Greek yogurt
0.5oz cashew butter
1 Warrior Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, yogurt and banana until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rolled oats and plain flour until combined.
- Add half of the dry mix to the wet ingredients. Once combined, add in the rest of the dry mixture, and mix well.
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan and turn on low-medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add ½ cup of mixture.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and flip.
- Cook until golden brown before removing from the pan.
- Cut up Warrior Bar into smaller pieces.
- Serve pancakes with yogurt, cashew butter, raspberries and chopped Warrior Bar.
Check out these delicious Chickpea Breakfast Pancakes.