Flat, fluffy, flipping, flavorsome. What’s not to love about a stack of glorious pancakes fresh out of the pan? This version, courtesy of Warrior Sports, has protein plenty and is simple to prepare.
Warrior Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
1oz rolled oats
1oz plain flour
3.5oz 0% fat Greek yogurt
½ mashed banana
Cinnamon and vanilla extract to taste
1oz 0% fat Greek yogurt
0.5oz cashew butter
1 Warrior Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, yogurt and banana until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rolled oats and plain flour until combined.
- Add half of the dry mix to the wet ingredients. Once combined, add in the rest of the dry mixture, and mix well.
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan and turn on low-medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add ½ cup of mixture.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and flip.
- Cook until golden brown before removing from the pan.
- Cut up Warrior Bar into smaller pieces.
- Serve pancakes with yogurt, cashew butter, raspberries and chopped Warrior Bar.
Check out these delicious Chickpea Breakfast Pancakes.