Ross Edgley’s Chilli Beef Nachos
CALORIES 692 | PROTEIN 63g | FAT 19g | CARBS 32g | SUGARS 37g
- 9oz lightly salted nachos
- 3.5 oz 50% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 11oz guacamole
FOR THE CHILLI
- 2 red onions, diced
- 35oz lean ground mince
- 1 tsp smokes paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 7 oz frozen peas
- 7 oz green beans
- 14 oz tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp chili puree
- 14oz tin mixed beans, drained
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Spray light oil
1. Spray a skillet with spray light oil and sauté the onions for 10 minutes until soft. Add the ground mince and stir in the smoked paprika, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Once the meat has been browned, add the peppers, peas, and green beans.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic purée, chili purée, and mixed beans.
3. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F and warm the nachos for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the chili on top of the nachos and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Check out another recipe from Ross tomorrow!
So that’s Ross Edgley’s Chilli Beef Nachos recipe. For more vibrant recipes that deliver on flavor and nutritional content, get some inspiration on Muscle and Health’s FOOD section