Last week we dove into a conversation with our cover star and strongman Eddie Hall, this week…Thor bites back with his take on:
- His rivalry with Eddie and their upcoming boxing match is being billed as the ‘Heaviest Boxing match in History.’
- His current training base of Dubai, where he’s been training hard for the past five weeks for his next match with arm-wrestling champ and legend Devon Larratt
- The inside scoop on what the World’s Strongest Man eats in preparation: spoiler, it involves 10k calories per day across SEVEN meals!
- The decade he’s spent as a ‘strongman’, what it feels like to compete in the sport, and the amazing feeling of breaking several world records
- How delicious the future looks as he gears up for launching his own Skyr-inspired high protein yogurt range, Thor Skyr.
Don’t miss out!
Want more muscle, health, wealth and everything in between? Head to muscleandhealth.com
Come and be sociable with us:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/muscleandhealthmag
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/muscleandhealthmag/
Want more Thor Björnsson in your life?